Thursday, February 24, 2011

Next Story

Hello! I'm here with my next story idea. I've decided that it's time for me to write some nonfiction - in this case, a memoir. I've decided to do a slightly comic scene from my life - this time when my family and I travelled to Scotland and it seemed like everything that could go wrong went wrong. Even at the time, we thought it was funny, so hopefully this Sunday's story will be a nice relief from the apocalypse of last week's story!

On a different topic, I'm thinking about using this cool site called Wordle to make "art" for my stories. Basically, I would copy and paste my story and it would have all the words I used the most frequently in an artistic arrangement. I might do that for every five stories I write or something, just to liven things up and have a cover art of sorts. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I did wordles for my stories. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Wordles would be fun to see occasionally too.

    ReplyDelete